Happy new week : )
Trust you had a great weekend? I had quite some fun with new friends I’ve made : )
Here’s what I have for you this week.
What I did last week(s) 😇
- I published How I got into Tech and my Career journey so far. In this video, I shared my experience, struggles/mistakes and lessons to learn from my Tech journey. Please let me know what you think in the comments, or you can ask questions and I’d address them.
- I also published The second argument in JSON.stringify(). If you’ve used JSON.stringify, you’d notice that the second argument is usually null. In this article, I explain the purpose of the second argument and how to take advantage of it.
- I also published #3.1 Legalizing my birth certificate for Netherlands. This is a continuation of #3 Getting my Netherlands VISA. In this video, I share how I legalized my birth certificate in Nigeria, for use in Netherlands.
- I also published #4.1 How I went about my PCR Covid Test. This is a continuation of # 4. Things I did before leaving Nigeria, after getting my Visa. I forgot to mention how I went about my covid test so I created another video for that.
- I launched a new YouTube channel which is DEEECODE, and in this channel, I’ll be building and explain tech stuff. And in my “Dillion Megida” channel, I’ll be sharing life and career tips/experiences.
- I published useMemo simplified, where I explain what the useMemo hook is, how to use it and when not to use it.
This was quite a week though 😱. If not until writing this newsletter, I didn’t even know I had done so much.
Also (as shared in my previous letter), I recently launched Simplified Technical Writing
where share most (if not all) of my experience in Technical writing. In it, I share how to get started, how to get topics, writing jobs you can apply for and so much more.
Featured Articles ✍️
Getting Technical Writing Topics: Are you a technical writer, struggling with getting writing topics? I shared a lot of tips in this article.
Cookies vs. localStorage vs. sessionStorage: In this article, I explained the differences between these storage mechanisms in the browser.
Featured Videos 📹
How I got my first Full-time Software Developer Job: In this video, I share how I got my first job with less than 2 years experience
If you’d like to talk about Tech (writing or software engineering) or have questions, you can schedule a meeting with me in my Calendly profile
. Looking forward to meeting you.
As a content creator, I love simplifying diverse topics in web development that I understand. Do you have any issues, tools, or frameworks that you’d like to understand better? Do let me know, and I may come up with an article or video on it.
A new week, another opportunity to do amazing things! So go do amazing things 🚀.
Do have a splendid week 🌟