Happy new week and Happy new month : )
Here’s what I have for you this week
What I did last week(s) 😇
- I published The 5 Best Code Editors for Mac – MacOS Text Editor Guide on FreeCodeCamp. In this piece, I share 5 code editors you can use in your Mac device. You can also use them in your Windows device.
- I published Difference between ng-container and ng-template in Angular | What they are and when to use them. ng-template and ng-container are Angular elements with different purpose. I explain what they are in this article.
- I published Things I had to do after getting my apartment in the Netherlands. After moving into my apartment, I had applications and appointments to make. In this video, I shared them.
- I published How to move a commit from a wrong branch to the right branch with the cherry-pick git command. Have you ever been in a situation where you make a commit on the wrong branch instead of the intended one? In this article, I explained how to move such commits to the right branch. Here’s the YouTube version of the article.
- Two weeks ago, I accepted an offer to write guest articles for Memberstack, and last week I had my first article published: React Custom Hooks. In this piece, I explain what custom hooks in React are, and how to create them.
- I published Stream Chat React: Quick Start Guide on my company’s YouTube channel. In the video, I explain the basics of using our React SDK to seamless build real-time chat apps. Do check it out : )
Also (as shared in my previous letter), I recently launched Simplified Technical Writing
where share most (if not all) of my experience in Technical writing. In it, I share how to get started, how to get topics, writing jobs you can apply for and so much more.
The YouTube videos I watched last week were piano, music, and Apple stuff. So no featured tech videos for today, unless you’re interested in these kinda videos too. Let me know : )
If you’d like to talk about Tech (writing or software engineering) or have questions, you can schedule a meeting with me in my Calendly profile
. Looking forward to meeting you.
As a content creator, I love simplifying diverse topics in web development that I understand. Do you have any issues, tools, or frameworks that you’d like to understand better? Do let me know, and I may come up with an article or video on it.
A new week, another opportunity to do amazing things! So go do amazing things 🚀.
Do have a splendid week 🌟