Happy new week : )
Trust you had a great weekend and your week is up for a great start?
I’m sorry you didn’t hear from me in the last 2 weeks. I didn’t have much resources to share and I’ve been up and doing with many activities.
What I did last week(s) 😇
- I published My Process of Getting Many Technical Writing Topics: I’ve often being asked how I get so many article ideas to write about, and I shared the tips and procedures that work for me here (the summarised version: How I get Many Article Writing to write on ✨ - Shorts)
- I published How I use Notion for my Article and Content Ideas: I use Notion for managing my content ideas and in this video, I show you how I go about it
- I published NPM vs NPX | Understanding the difference
- I published Regex vs Globbing | Differences and Similarities
- I published The Aspect Ratio Property in CSS
- I crossed 1k followers on Instagram and have shared a lot of useful content on there, you should check it out. I’m also currently working on a video where I share how I grew from 60 to 1k followers in a month. Stay tuned on my YouTube channel.
Here’s a technical writing resource I created, Simplified Technical Writing
, where I share most (if not all) of my experience in Technical writing. In it, I share how to get started, how to get topics, writing jobs you can apply for and so much more. Do check it out if interested and share : )
Featured Articles ✍️
- Create In-Video Ads in Next.js
CSS Functions – How to Use calc(), max(), min(), and clamp(): CSS is more than a stylesheet these days. There’s some programming going on also, such as functions, which this article explains.
Featured Videos 📹
- CSS Functions – How to Use calc(), max(), min(), and clamp()
- React Context in 1 minute
- Learn useImperativeHandle In 10 Minutes
Tool of the day 🛠
: VS Code extension that highlights todos you created in your code, and serves as notes for things that are not done yet.
Useful tip of the day ✨
If you want to rename your local branch to something else, you can use this command:
git branch -m new-branch-name
That’s it for this week.
I currently have an Instagram account @deeecode
where I share code/tech tips from time to time. Do follow if you’re interested :)
If you’d like to talk about Tech (writing or software engineering) or have questions, you can schedule a meeting with me in my Calendly profile
. Looking forward to meeting you.
As a content creator, I love simplifying diverse topics in web development that I understand. Do you have any issues, tools, or frameworks that you’d like to understand better? Do let me know, and I may come up with an article or video on it.
A new week, another opportunity to do amazing things! So go do amazing things 🚀.
Do have a splendid week 🌟