Happy new week : )
Trust you had a great weekend and your week is starting off nicely?
Here’s what I have for you this week:
What I did last week(s) 😇
- I published Prop Drilling, in React, Simplified where I explained the concept of Prop Drilling in React components, why it’s not a good thing and solutions to avoid it.
- On TikTok, I published Make Consistency easy for yourself as you learn or build in tech..
- I crossed 6k on TikTok 💜
Featured Articles ✍️
- How we made the Vercel Dashboard twice as fast
- ModuleNotFoundError: no module named Python Error [Fixed]
- Golang Tutorial on How to Use Websockets
- Authentication and Protected Routes in React Router v6
- Understanding the document-relational database
Featured Videos 📹
- 3 Steps to Answer Tell Me About Yourself - Example included!
- 6 Advanced Flexbox Features You Probably Don’t Know
- Job Application Tips That Have Worked For Me
- 30% Tax Ruling for Expats in the Netherlands + Highly Skilled Migrant Visa Explained: Making more 💵
- Interaction Design 101: How to animate a simple mobile onboarding screen on Figma.
Tool of the day 🛠
: VSCode Extension that allows you to sync your settings across multiple devices you may have VS Code installed on. This way, you can sync your themes, install extensions, keymaps, and so onl
Useful tip of the day ✨
Did you know that you can round up a number to X decimal places? That’s what you use the
toFixed() number method for.
var num = 54.3456num.toFixed(3)
// returns "54.346" - a string
That’s it for this week. If you liked any of the content I shared in this newsletter, please share :)
Here’s a technical writing resource I created, Simplified Technical Writing
, where I share most (if not all) of my experience in Technical writing. In it, I share how to get started, how to get topics, writing jobs you can apply for and so much more. Do check it out if interested and share : )
If you’d like to talk about Tech (writing or software engineering) or have questions, you can schedule a meeting with me in my Calendly profile
. Looking forward to meeting you.
As a content creator, I love simplifying diverse topics in web development that I understand. Do you have any issues, tools, or frameworks that you’d like to understand better? Do let me know, and I may come up with an article or video on it.
A new week, another opportunity to do amazing things! So go do amazing things 🚀.
Do have a splendid week 🌟