Happy new week : )
Trust you had a great weekend and your week is starting off nicely?
Sorry you didn’t hear from me last week, I didn’t have enough resources to share.
Here’s what I have for you this week:
What I did last week(s) 😇
- I published My TikTok Journey - Posting Tech on TikTok where I shared my experience creating tech content on TikTok and growing to 6k followers.
- I published Ghana Experience - MTN SIM and Converting Naira to Cedis, as part of my Relocation Playlist, and I share how I went about using converting Naira to Cedis, and also using my Glo SIM Card (as I didn’t go with my MTN)
- I published 11 Ways to Select Elements to Style in CSS where I show 11 ways in which you can target elements that you want to style with CSS
- I published CSS Variables Simplified where I explain how variables in CSS, together with variable scoping and reassignment of values to variables.
- On TikTok, I published As good as Remote Working is, it has its cons. In this video, I share the things people need to be watchful of when they work from home.
Featured Articles ✍️
- Managing dependency boundaries in TypeScript
- How to Implement a Golang Library
- What is a Framework? Software Frameworks Definition
- CSS Selector Types – How to Select Elements to Style in CSS
Featured Videos 📹
- 7 Job Interview Red Flags - Don’t work at that company!
- Learn useImperativeHandle In 10 Minutes
- React Hooks Explained #1 - USECONTEXT
- Learn CSS Grid the easy way
- My AMAZING Terminal Setup - Hyper, Oh My Zsh, Fig.io, and More!
Tool of the day 🛠
: VSCode Extension that shows you the size of an imported package in your file. This enables you to ensure that your application doesn’t not contain large packages.
Useful tip of the day ✨
Ever thought about having a git project inside another git project? 🤔 That’s very possible–with git submodules
. This feature of git allows you to manage a git project (tracking a remote repository) inside another git project (tracking a different remote repository)
That’s it for this week. If you liked any of the content I shared in this newsletter, please share :)
Here’s a technical writing resource I created, Simplified Technical Writing
, where I share most (if not all) of my experience in Technical writing. In it, I share how to get started, how to get topics, writing jobs you can apply for and so much more. Do check it out if interested and share : )
If you’d like to talk about Tech (writing or software engineering) or have questions, you can schedule a meeting with me in my Calendly profile
. Looking forward to meeting you.
As a content creator, I love simplifying diverse topics in web development that I understand. Do you have any issues, tools, or frameworks that you’d like to understand better? Do let me know, and I may come up with an article or video on it.
A new week, another opportunity to do amazing things! So go do amazing things 🚀.
Do have a splendid week 🌟